Thursday, August 21, 2008

Five weeks to go!

As of today I have five official weeks to go. I thought maybe it was time for a new belly picture for those of you who just love them. I will say, though I am not huge, my belly is way bigger than a month ago. I am happy to report...No Stretch Marks! My doctor says that I probably will not get any, and that goes for this and any other pregnancies I may have down the road. COOL!



At the last doctor visit the baby’s heart rate was 154 and I measured 33cm. These numbers are right on target according to the doctor. I go to the doctor again next week and then every week there after. They will be doing all of those end of pregnancy checks to make sure everything is a go for labor and delivery. Mike and I have finished all of our prenatal classes, including Lamaze. Our next step is to put the nursery together, and get all of the stuff put away. We have the crib and an armoire, but the dresser/changing table is ordered and should come in a week or two. That’s all for now, talk to you soon.