Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Shower 8-10-08


On Sunday my Mom and sister gave me the best baby shower. It was a really great time!



I was so glad to see so many of my friends and family there!
I am sorry if you were unable to come, but I hope this post helps you feel like part of the fun.




The gifts were so generous! Thanks to everyone for the many things I am sure to use in the near future. I can't wait to see how cute baby Karnes will look in the many adorable outfits. (Go Cubs) I am sure the baby will love playing with the toys and the play mats! I am already planning many walks with the stroller throughout the fall.



The games and activities were a blast! Thanks again for your creativity on the scrapbooking pages. I plan to put them to good use!


And then there was cake...really good cake!

Thanks again to everyone!