Thursday, November 12, 2009

Santa says... "HO HO HO"

With Christmas coming soon we decided a few days ago to start teaching Cameron about Santa. We started with what Santa says: "HO HO HO". In the beginning it was coming out "uh uh uh", but within just days Cami has gotten "HO HO HO" down!

Another cool thing...On Tuesday of this week I took Cameron to visit Daddy at his work (Walgreens). While we were there I showed Cami a few different Santa decorations, then Cami and I went to Kohl's and as we were going through the Christmas section she spotted Santa and said "HO HO HO"! If that was not cool enough...The next day I was going through old Christmas cards while Cameron was having a snack in her highchair. Well, I had no idea Cami was watching what I was doing, but one of the cards had a picture of Santa on the front and I guess Cami saw it because the next thing out of her was "HO HO HO"!

It is so cool how quickly Cameron can learn new things!