Friday, September 19, 2008

One week to go!


Well, as of yesterday I have one official week to go, but the baby seems to be pretty happy staying put. My next doctor visit will be on my official due date Sept. 25th and if nothing happens by Sept. 30th I will be induced at 7am.






We have done more work in the baby's room and have even started to put up decorations. The changing table was delivered but a few parts were broken, so now we are waiting for replacement parts. All of the baby's clothes are washed and many have been put away, but again we are still waiting to put together the changing table which will house things like undershirts, bath towels and washcloths.

One last things worth mentioning... See the basket at the bottom of the picture above? I went looking at the dollar store for something to go in this space so that it would be a useful space. I found this basket in the last isle with some junk in it, so I dumped out the junk onto the shelf and brought the basket to the register. The manager was standing there and I told him that the basket did not have a tag on it. He told me that it was a dollar! Sold! I brought the basket to my mom with some material and ribbon I had gotten from Mary Beth, my sister, and she made the lining! What a DEAL! Baskets like this one sell for nearly $20 at Mike's Walgreen's.